Stay At Home SINGLE Mom
Get the book that will change your life and your kid’s future
You probably think about being home with the kids and still being able to
- live in a nice neighborhood,
- afford nice holiday trips and
- provide nice things for your family.
In fact, the dreams you had and the life you imagined for your children probably hasn’t changed from the day you became a mom. Pre-divorce and post-divorce dreams don’t change, but circumstances do.
More than just my story
First of all, this isn’t like any business or self-help book you’ve ever read. There’s no fluff or filler.
I am a real single mom, just like you, who refused to accept the labels placed on me. This book is designed to be easy to read, quick to digest and guide you through implementation.
In fact, you can read it in an afternoon.
And it’s about more than just my story.
See, my story is merely a way to help you understand that I went through all the same trials and tribulations that you have or are maybe going through.
And it isn’t just me. This system has worked for other moms I have worked with; some moms who couldn’t return to work because of their own disabilities or children with special needs. Others like me were simply determined to find a system that worked.
Some have transitioned into large ghostwriting projects while others use content writing as a platform to create their own books and become traditionally published authors.
Being the bridge
The content industry is one of the fastest growing industries with more writers working for large organizations REMOTELY.
Worldwide, 75% of companies focus on inbound marketing – that’s all done with online content and copywriting.
You want a career. They need writers. I become the bridge that helps you shorten the gap between the two.
Here’s a fraction of what you’re getting …
- Understanding what it takes to become a professional writer.
- How to overcome the fear of failure when starting a writing career or anything new gig economy career. Learn to value feedback and partner with others.
- Discover how to find a mentor, what to expect from a good mentor and cultivate that relationship
- Build a portfolio of work while getting PAID to do so. Don’t get stuck writing a ton of non-published spec pieces.
- Pick a niche based on your experience and education. Cultivate that niche and find clients who appreciate your real-world experience.
- Add value to you content by considering why clients are investing in online marketing.
- Translate these methods to any online or stay at home business you feel passionate about that helps you Mom-First!
- Free Access to a 30-minutes webinar that addresses your questions and the next steps to building your career.
And much, much more!
Being a hero to your family
Reading a book is one thing. And, you’ll be glad you read this one.
But, being a freelance writer can be a lonely job.
Likewise, being a single mom can feel isolating. When your money source further isolates you, depression can hit.
We want to prevent that which is why you’ll be invited into our private forum where you can meet other moms and writers just like you. Some may be farther down the road to success than you and you can learn from their experience as well.
Listen. If you’re serious about changing your life while still being there for every field trip and watch your babies grow into amazing young adults, this is your chance.
Best of all, this book (my moments of insanity) helps you avoid costly and demoralizing mistakes.
Don’t start hitting the want ads looking for a minimum wage job that steals your time from your children.
Use this system that was developed over 17 years in the industry.
When you use it, two things will happen.
First, you will feel empowered to take control over your own destiny.
Whether you choose a writing career or another freelance option, you will learn how to manage it like a business and build it for long-term success.
The second thing you’ll notice is your kids’ admiration for you will grow.
That’s not to say that they don’t adore you already, but watching you build a life for them in front of their eyes makes them appreciate the time they have with and teaches them valuable skills of perseverance and diligence!
Are you ready to be the envy of other moms? Are you ready to become a Stay At Home SINGLE Mom?
Don’t waste another second. Your life and your kids are waiting for you.
In the meantime, join our free support group and my free blog training workshop, The 12-Week Challenge.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Facing and Embracing the Challenges of Being a Single-Mom-to-BeMarch 13, 2021 - 2:00 pm
- 10 Things You Must Look for in Your Next RelationshipApril 11, 2020 - 11:31 pm
- Kid Care: Taking Care of the Kids While You Take Care of YourselfApril 11, 2020 - 11:04 pm
- How to Talk to Kids About DivorceMarch 12, 2020 - 8:28 am